Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How George Bush Saved the Country

Unlike Judge Smails, who has been strangely silent recently, I don't think that everything a Republican does is terrible and evil. I try to find the good in people, despite my preponderance to rip on everyone.

And, after months of thinking about it and reading news stories about President George Bush, I finally found something he did right. He made Daylight Savings Time about six weeks longer.

Think about it -- we now have the whole month of October to get home and do something outside before it gets too dark, and the same thing now happens in March, instead of having to wait until April.

I'm serious about this -- I heartily agree with President Bush and how he supported this move and helped it become a reality. I hate those days when you go to work and it's dark outside when you arrive, and dark outside when you leave for home. Now, that only happens from mid-November until March.

So, a quick thanks to President Bush for this great move. Too bad the other 138,000 decisions you made sucked.
*****************

Time for a quick People Suck Public Service Announcement: Get out and vote next Tuesday! If you don't, you won't have the right to bitch, like I do.

RoadRage

No comments: