Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow, Motorcycle Driver, You Are So Cool!

This past week, Mrs. RoadRage was awakened two different days at 5:45 a.m. to the sounds of a motorcycle revving its engine as it made its way down the 25-MPH street outside our window.

Since I wake up at 5:00 in the morning, it didn't bother me, but my wife was pretty upset. All I could do was think of how cool that guy was.

I mean, who else can make so much noise at so early in the morning; drawing attention to themselves by waking people up with their boss motorcycle. Wow, I was just so impressed. I wish I could have stopped him and got his autograph, but he was gone like a flash.

You know what would make him really awesome? If he picked up some optional equipment to make his bike even louder. That kind of machinery really turns the women on and makes the gents soooo envious of the guy and his ride. Imagine, if motorcycle drivers just drove down the street without interrupting everybody else's day? That just wouldn't be cool.

So, I salute you motorcycle drivers for not caring about anyone else but yourselves and being the suckiest group of people on the nation's roadways. How about you all grow up, stop weaving in and out of traffic and keep it quiet.

RoadRage

No comments: