Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do You Know Who Else Is Gay? MacGyver

In dual attempts to clear the air and help us get on with our pathetic, boring lives, Clay Aiken and Lindsay Lohan have both officially come out of the closet. We just had way too much trouble reading between the lines of a makeup wearing, effeminate theater boy and a spiraling one-time hottie who posts love letters to her lesbian DJ chick.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Clay and Lindsay, for thinking any one of us gives two hoots where you shove your show.

I've sent people your age to the gas chamber. I didn't have to do it. I felt I owed it to them.

Judge Elihu Smails

3 comments:

Ty Cobb said...

My guess is it's just a phase with LiLo -- or an attempt to remain in the spotlight a little longer. But I could be wrong.

With Clay, there's no doubt. He puts the homo in, well, whatever he can.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind Lindsay being lesbian, but couldn't she find someone who is hot, so that I can enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Smails,
I know you are making fun; I just can't understand your humor. I am not personally attacking you, but humor that is offensive just rubs me the wrong way. It lacks creativity.