Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shouting stupidity


Mum-ra was reminded of sports fans that suck.When I'm watching an event either live or on TV the last thing I need are phases that are apparently awfully amusing to everyone but me. During a baseball game the great line of "swing" just as the ball is pitched. Or this gem in golf, "get in the hole"when Tiger is 602 yards away. Should I continue? Have you stopped laughing at this comedic genius? The hockey game is getting close to the end of either the period or game when a brilliant fan wants to know what the time it is, so he shouts "what time is it?" just then the P.A. guy announces 1 minute left in the period. Then the fan thanks the P.A guy. Wow a sports event and a comedy club.

Like the shirt says SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND DRINK YOUR BEER.

1 comment:

RoadRage said...

Welcome to the blog, Mum-Ra. Your jaded view fits well with our group. Your ideas intrigue me, and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.