Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catch Me if You Can, Coppers!

So, Judge Smails had a planned date tonight with his wife to see the new Indiana Jones movie--a movie, mind you, which Smails has anticipated for low these 20 years. So Smails darted from his downtown office to the train station to catch his ride home, only to wait.... and wait.... and wait some more for a train to come.

As it turned out, some moron who robbed a store and was being chased down by the store manager and police decided to ditch them at the train tracks, only to be squished like a bug on the tracks, causing the train on my line to be shut down, affecting thousands of passengers for an hour or more. This delayed my trip home and kept me from seeing my movie. Thanks, idiot now in the sky.

So, I can say without any doubt in my mind that we have our first Darwin's Finest Award Winner.

You! You! You!
Judge Smails

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

omg! I don't think you told me there was squishage!