Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Manage Your Franks and Beans

When you are on a crowded train, personal space is at a premium, but still people keep some level of coordination to their bodies when all smooshed together. Well, all but possibly the clown on my train yesterday, who was standing in the aisle of the train and kept hitting the guy sitting in front of me in the shoulder with his crotch.

At first Judge Smails had a good laugh about it, until Franks-and-Beans got shoved back one row at the next stop... to where I was sitting. The moron did the same thing to me. I had to lean over like I had scoliosis for the rest of the trip in order to avoid getting rubbed by Johnny and the gang.

I must have taken the train home with his sister, who, even though there was plenty of room in front of her, kept whomping her J-Lo butt into my thigh.

Perhaps there's something to be said for acting like you suffer from Tourrette's when taking public transportation.

No comments: