Friday, June 20, 2008

There Goes the Neighborhood!

Ah, south siders. The one vacation they can afford this year and it will be their exciting train trip to the north side, where they will act--as per usual--like cousin Eddie to Clark Griswold, overstaying their welcomes and dummying down our neighborhood.

A few things will be certain today. The south suburban forest preserves will be a little cleaner and a little quieter today, the mullet-to-jean-shorts ratio will be at record levels, and the average GPA of the 60657 postal code will drop two full points.

You may condemn me for being a hypocrite for ripping on south siders in a blog post so close to one ripping Kenny Williams for setting a north-south divide. What gives me the right to post such an entry is the fact that I grew up in south suburban moron land and experienced the tremendous levels of ignorance on a first-hand basis. Also, the only person who reads this blog is Road Rage, and I think he would agree with me on south siders.

You'll have nothing and like it!


1 comment:

Hong Kong said...

I don't understand the photo that you picked for this one....Road rage? What's up?