Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let them have gum!

Don't let them call you Yuck Mouth ... chew some gum for God's sake.

I used to take the train to work, and would read Dear Abby, and some other advice columns -- as I passed the time. Every once in awhile, I'd see questions from workers asking how to properly tell their colleagues not to chew gum, because chewing gum in the work place is unprofessional. Here's my answer -- shut your cake hole!

Gum chewing is what makes work tolerable. I'm sure everyone has had a coworker that corners them in their cubicle to share the latest office gossip, not realizing that their breath is wicked bad from drinking coffee and smoking all day. People like this are what makes the workplace suck.

Don't get upset when you see one of your coworkers chewing gum, ask them for a piece, because chances are if you're complaining about others chewing gum, you're the one whose breath can knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

RoadRage

1 comment:

Tracy said...

cracking gum drives me nuts! so does clicking.

Get an RSS feed!